Homeschool Info and More

On this page you will find information on homeschooling and information on various curriculums available. One in particular will be Bright Minds - Critical Thinking Co ~ at home. You can also visit my website at the following addy: http://www.brightminds.us/web/DaisyS

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bright Minds-Critical Thinking Co~at home

Have you ever heard of Bright Minds-Critical Thinking? If you haven't, you have come to the right place. I will be explaining what Bright Minds has to offer and how you and your kids will love it!!! I have used Bright Minds products for 8 years and counting:) My kids love it soooo much, they don't even know that they are doing school work; they think they are playing.

That is the beauty of these products!! The more they 'play', the more they learn. Critical Thinking products uses deeper analysis for deeper understanding.

Our products have inspired better grades and higher test scores with highly effective lessons that sharpen the mind. Critical Thinking produces bright, independent, innovative children who succeed in school and in life.

Come back often to see samples of products and join in on games....................

Oh, by the way, if you have never seen Bright Minds products visit my site and look around. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask:)

Here is my site addy: http://www.brightminds.us/web/DaisyS

11 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

Daisy,
How fun!!! What is the URL for your shop? We are setting up for Preschool/K homeschooling and are always looking for great additions to our schooling adventure.

~ Julie *Ü*

1:22 PM  
Anonymous JoJo Tabares said...

Hi Daisy!
Critical thinking and speech communication skills are two very underappreciated skills but both equally important for our children! We have used Bright Minds for the last two years and my kids love them!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Heather Bixler said...

Hi Daisy!

Great blog! I will be checking back often!

Heather :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger funfelt said...

Congrats on starting your new blog! You and I should exchange links for our blogrolls, I started one recently for Fun Activities for Kids. Check it out and let me know if you'd like to swap! Our products really complement each other too!
http://www.fun-activities-for-kids.com
Karen

4:21 PM  
Blogger Danielle Bailey said...

Congrats on starting your blog! I saw your sig line on mompack and actually checked out your Bright Minds site first. I love their stuff :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Danielle Bailey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:34 PM  
Blogger The Diaper Lady said...

Congratulations on your blog! I knew you could do it! I hope it was easy to figure out. Enjoy sharing your life with the world. I will be checking out what you have soon. Thomas is starting K, but we may be homeschooling. We'll see!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Hi Daisy!

Congrats on your new blog and the new direction your going! It sounds very exciting! I will be checking out your site now as I am always on the look out for developemental toys for my 2 girls!
~All the best! ~ Michelle

5:01 AM  
Blogger preciousbabysite said...

good morning and welcome to blogging and sharing on line. I would like information on home school for a child of five, I find school is not being a good place as she is being teased and bullied and is not feeling good about herself. Some behaviours are starting that could lead to later much more serious probs, I am her grandmother.

share with me on my own blog, i would love it. Nancy
a proud mom packer.

www.preciousbabysite.com

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home